CEU or CE/CME credits are available.
(Requires attendance of the entire conference)
Training attendees are eligible for 6.5 CEUs. Attendees must attend the entire day of training. In order to receive CEUs, attendees are required to sign in at the start of the conference and sign out at the completion of the day. Attendees who fail to sign in and sign out will not receive CEUs for their attendance at the Maryland Child Trafficking Conference.
The Maryland Department of Human Services is authorized by the Board of Social Work Examiners in Maryland to sponsor social work continuing education programs and maintains full responsibility for this program. This training qualified for Category I continuing education credits.
CE/CME (continuing medical education) credits that are offered by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine to participants who complete SOAR training and electronically submit the end-of-course evaluation:
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American College of Healthcare Executive (ACHE)
- American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Certified Public Health (CPH) by the National Board of Public Health Examiners
- International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET)
Participants would receive 2 credits or contact hours for SOAR training. Those eligible to receive credits would be physicians, pharmacists/pharmacy technicians, psychologists, nurses, dentists, public health professionals, and health education specialists. Credits are awarded only to individuals who register, attend the complete training (which is confirmed by signing in and out of both sessions to verify they stayed for the entire length), and then complete the evaluation we send out to the email that was used to sign up for the training. We have to provide PIM with proof of each of these items or jeopardize our ability to award continuing education credits.